Using of inhalers (on-site training)
£20.00+ visit fee (from £24.00)
Select a Service
Using of inhalers (on-site training) is not more available
Leave your email to know about the product arrival.
Request a callback
We will call you shortly
Our team contact you within working hours. You can also email us your request on email@example.com
- cut your risk of an asthma attack
- feel less breathless climbing stairs
- cope better with your usual asthma triggers
- get a good night’s sleep
- have less time off work
- take part in exercise and family activities.
While it may be difficult to know exactly when a loved one has misused asthma medication, long-term misuse may be suspected if:
- Your child goes through inhalers faster than usual;
- Your child insists on having an excessive supply of asthma medication;
- Increased frequency of use of inhaler medication (more than 10x per day);
- Use of medication for purposes other than relief of asthma (ex. For relieving anxiety or nervousness);
- Worsening of asthma symptoms – research suggests that excessive use of salbutamol inhaler medication (>20x per day) with the intent of preventing asthma attacks actually led to far worse attacks, as the lungs adapt to the expansion effect created by the medication, leading to failure of the lungs to function properly. Cessation of the medication and replacement with slow-release medication (ex. Becotide) allowed for the return of normal lung functioning; asthma symptoms were then controlled with non-aerosol medication;
- Adverse reactions noted included feeling dizzier, headaches, rapid heartbeat, anxiety, irritability and confusion.
You have the right to help plan your care. Learn about your health condition and how it may be treated. Discuss treatment options with your healthcare providers to decide what care you want to receive. You always have the right to refuse treatment. The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.
How it works
Book a visit
Contact us via our website, email or phone to book your visit. A visit fee will apply depending on your location, regardless of required service(s).
Meet our medic
We come to you on the day your visit is booked. Our medic will have all the required equipment to provide medical care to you and your family at your home, work, or a place of your choice.
Get the results
We deliver results electronically via email, or by post to you and your doctor, if requested. Our medics can liaise with your doctor to help you get the care you need.