What conditions or symptoms does a urologist specialise in?
- Continence management
- Prostrate, scrotal, foreskin problems
- Urinary trace infections and stones
- Urethral problems
- Bladder/kidney/prostate/adrenal gland/testicular/penile cancer
- Male fertility issues
- Sex drive issues
- Pelvic pain
What’s different about seeing a urologist at VisitHealth?Waiting for results and answers is probably one of the worst parts of feeling unwell. VisitHealth will schedule your appointment to see a urologist immediately, for a time to suit you, any day of the week. If needed, they will refer you for immediate tests that will give you results right away. Their priority is to understand your problem and solve it without delay.
What tests could a urologist recommend?
- Blood tests such as PSA or kidney function tests
- Bladder investigations (cystoscopy)
- Hormone testing and blood sample tests
- CT scan